Monday, May 17, 2010

Eat Well, Eat Alot, Get Big

      Most people don't realize that the main, THE MAIN, reason people put on size and strength is food. Many high school and college athletes do not see optimal results from their lifting because they are not eating correctly. I used to be a kid who saw little results from lifting and did not know why. I saw everyone getting string around me, but my lifts stayed the same. I bought whey protein and saw little results; I tried new ways of lifting but still saw little growth. Then I researched more and finally realized how much I needed to eat to put on weight. I have a very high metabolism; I'm someone who loses weight when I am lazy, so I get a weight gainer and began taking that twice a day. I also began eating better, replacing unnecessary foods with better ones, increasing my calorie intake to over 6,000 calories a day. Don't get me wrong, I realize that was way WAY overboard now, but here's my point. Soon, very soon, I saw increases in my strength and size. I gained almost 25 pounds in 2 months, obviously putting on a whole lot of fat; however my bench went up twenty-five pounds as well. To start seeing results like this, add at least 500 good calories to your diet and if that does not help more.
       Eating is the key to gaining muscle, and using a healthy weight gainer will help enormously. I use GNC Mass XXX. It sounds crazy, but it is just whey and a lot of good, complex carbs. The new formula has a tiny amount of creatine but not nearly enough to be dangerous or make your muscles puffy. It is much easier to drink a shake than eat alot of food, but take the shake a half a serving at a time. If you drink it all at one time you will crap out alot of it, wasting your money because shakes aren't cheap.
       If you stick to a natural diet, I suggest drinking a half gallon of milk a day, eating lean meats, plenty of fruits and veggies, and WHOLE WHEAT carbs. Complex, slow burning carbs are a key to putting on weight; and, believe it or not, fats are a key agent in your body's digestion of protein. High amounts of saturated fat is unhealthy, but they are necessary for digesting protein so do not eliminate them from your diet. So eat well, eat alot, and get big and strong. GO EAT!!

1 comment:

  1. the main, THE MAIN, reason i give myself prostate ejaculations is to boost my confidence and stamina.

    ReplyDelete